Mobile App Development
Investing in a mobile product is a serious decision that will impact your future, both financially and as a lifestyle. And when you want to build a business around an app, you need more than app development and mobile designs. You need a full product team that will be there to build a solid product and to help you grow it, taking the right tech decisions along the way.
What sets our team apart is that we focus on helping founders and product innovators create a successful digital business, not simply on having a product coded.
In over 3 years of building mobile apps, we’ve found out that coding is the easy bit, but building the right thing in the right way is the hard thing. We’ve specialised in the latter and empower entrepreneurs who want to build world-changing mobile products.
Think of us as your highly skilled product development squad that you didn’t think you could afford.
Native iOS app development
With Swift as the tech of choice for native development on iOS, we’re specialised in coding apps that not only work but can also be scaled fast. Backed by a mature and robust community of developers around the
You should consider building a native app for iOS when:
- Your users expect great performance and top-class UX from your app
- You want to build a solid foundation for scalability
- You use heavily the phone’s embedded hardware, like sensors & trackers
- Your product is monetised through subscriptions or in-app payments instead of ad placements
Native Android app development
Our team of Android mobile developers uses Kotlin when building native apps for Android devices. Kotlin is one of the official Android languages, backed by Google and supported by an active community and with in-depth documentation.
You should choose a native Android app when
- People in your audience use Android devices and they expect the best performance and user experience
- You want to build a great foundation for product scaling
- You build an app where you need precise control over the phone’s embedded functionality at the OS level
React Native app development
When you want to deal only with one code base but still reach both iOS and Android users, our technology of choice is React Native, as a cross-platform solution. Though a native implementation is still king in the
majority of contexts, React Native is the best alternative for building some mobile apps (possibly) faster and without investing in too much code infrastructure from the start.
We recommend going for a cross-platform product when:
- You want to launch an app fast & test it with both Android and iOS users
- Your want to invest wisely in validate-first, build scalable later
- You build a simple, functional product where the responsiveness and interactivity of the experience are not essential or tackle use cases where “offline” usage is not key.